Get IP's off AIM (Social Engeneering) (Some Hacking) ~ FUNWORLD
Get IP's off AIM (Social Engeneering) (Some Hacking) ~ FUNWORLD

Get IP's off AIM (Social Engeneering) (Some Hacking)

Stupid people are all over the place, this is a couple of ways you can get IP's of a couple of stupid Victims.

1. Act like your trying to send a pic of yourself, or some sort of File, and say oh "I have a firewall" and any IP's I dont have in my trusted I can't send files too, go to the following website, "www.ipchicken.com" and give me that number on top.

2. Ask them to Direct connect to you, and on AIM it should have their IP adress pop up saying "Trying to connect to *IP ADRESS* Please wait...

3. Ask them to send you a file, while you're downloading the file, if your on Linux open up terminal and type "Netstat" and look for the "CLOSED_WAIT" connection, and it should say AOL then a IP, that's ALWAYS the victims IP adress. If your on Windows, I think the same applies, just open the CMD and type "Netstat"


Again I use Linux so It may be different from people that use Windows, so those are the best ways.

Well enjoy.

This is for Informational purposes only...

No comments: