Funny ~ FUNWORLD
Funny ~ FUNWORLD

Funny

What is similarity between Mahatma Gandhi and Malika Sherawat………??????????
Dono ne apne kapre tyag diye ek ne desh ke liye aur ek ne deshwasiyon ke liye.

Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say,
It doesn’t start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

If ur world is spining Round & Round..& Round....Ur heart is beating fast ,do u think its LOVE? na Munna na its called high B/P...

Last night I lay in my bed looking at the beautiful stars, the moon and the sky...then i thought where the fuck is my roof

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly!

At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on

The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?

God made man and then rested. God made women and then no one rested

Can you lend me 2000 Rs? i need it. please help me out, i know you have it, i wil return it .a sardar asks to ATM machine???????

Why do couples hold hands during their wedding day?.?.?.?.... It is just a formality, like two boxers shaking hands b4 the fight begins !

Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE. It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime! WIFE says No, it means - With Idiot for Ever.

Marriage: It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master .

Girl : Mom, i m in love with a guy.. Mom shocked : How old is the boy & what is he doing
Girl : 3 month & kicking happily in my stomach..

The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn’t started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS!


No comments: